CPD Sessions for OCR Ancient History Options, GCSE, and A Level
Here is our playlist from our YouTube Channel. You can see the full playlist via the navigation bar in the embedded video.
A selection of animations and lesson ideas from the Ted Ed website can be found below, all based around aspects of Greek and Roman society and culture.
- The scientific origins of the Minotaur
- The battle of the Greek Tragedies
- Music and creativity in Ancient Greece
- What did democracy really mean in Athens?
- The great conspiracy against Julius Caesar
- Four sisters in Ancient Rome
- A glimpse of teenage life in ancient Rome
- How taking a bath led to Archimedes’ Principle
- Why tragedies are alluring
- What is Zeno’s Dichotomy Paradox?