The Manchester Classical Association is always welcoming new members. Whether you are a student, professional academic, or just love all things Classics, then this is the right place for you! Should you wish to join the Association, then please fill out the form below!
We have also set up a Ko-Fi account. Ko-Fi allows you to become our patron: anyone who clicks our Manchester CA link can support us with a ‘Ko-fi’ (a small payment that is roughly equal to the price of a coffee).
Membership fees help us to maintain our excellent programme and to promote Classics in the local community; planned activities last year included:
- a Latin and Greek reading competition for school students
- our series of lectures, including the annual Whitehead Lecture
- a series of public screenings of classical films
- further events for members, including a student-led workshop on Black History Month, CPDs, and further short talks
- a Set Texts Day for sixth form students with the Classics and Ancient History Department at the University of Manchester
Members now have the option to buy a Gift Membership to a person of their choosing! The same process above mentioned works for this membership too. Just send us an e-mail with the details, and we’ll let the lucky person know!
We hope to welcome you as a member of our branch!
If you have any queries about membership, please contact our secretary, Jenny Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.